Photo by CC user mypubliclands on Flickr
There are maybe only a handful of people in the world that do not appreciate the most beautiful flowers in the world. The colours, the smell, the shape or the many other beautiful features from these flowers are something you do not want to miss out on.
No two people would pick the same 12 flowers if they were asked which were their favourite. We do not even believe that florists at www.reidsflorists.co.uk would be able to agree.
My Own Personal Beautiful Flowers List is as Follows…
- One of the most beautiful flowers in my book is the Colorado Columbine, a native flower to the Rocky Mountains. This beautiful and rare mountain flower that grows at an altitude of over 14.000 feet, has delicate purple petals combined with white outer petals and a yellow stamen. It is an absolute vision of beauty.
- Canna is another flower that many people do not know of. The beautiful flower has extremely bright colours and unique patterns on the petals. It is visually amazing every time you see it and it always brings a smile to my face.
- Some people love this flower and some just do not see the beauty, but the Black Petunia with its velvet looking petals and deep black appearance with a yellow stamen is a special sight. It is a flower that is extremely rare and has been developed in recent years by horticulturists.
- Parrot Beak is a special flower, not only because it looks like a parrot’s beak, but also the beautiful colours of orange, red and black all mixed in to give the picture of a flower that is both unique and astonishing in appearance.
- Jade Wine is a flower that cannot be found outside the Philippines. It is rare and you will not find it in many colours. The petals range from mint green to blue green, but the claw like shape of the petals and hanging in truss of up to 3 metres.
- The Dahlia is another flower that has to be on my list. It is a flower that not catches your eye with its colour but also with its size. It can grow to over 30 centimeters and sprout many petals in an integrate pattern, that will intrigue and attract many admirers.
- The small delicate Cherry Blossom that is seen in spring is amazing. The flowers are delicate in colour and range from white to a light pink. To experience a Cherry Blossom tree in spring and see the petals fall to the ground like snowflakes is a sight you must experience at least once in your life. Consider planting one in your backyard if you live in a warm enough climate.
- The Bleeding Heart… they look like the name suggests, a bleeding heart. It looks so delicate and in red, pink and white colours it is a beautiful small flower that you can see from April to June.
- The Tulip is also amongst the prettiest and most beautiful flowers to be found. It comes in many colours. They bloom in the springtime and can be found in many gardens around the world and grows wild as well. And they do make some of the most beautiful bouquets.
- With a name like Lily of the Valley you know you will set your eyes upon something of extreme beauty. A small and delicate flower that will bloom in spring. They are also known as “Lady’s tears” due to their beautiful bells.
- The Magnolia is a tree that only blossoms for a few days in spring. But it is a sight to behold. The flowers are so beautiful that they are worth a detour just for you to look upon this tree in bloom.
- The Rose is considered to be the most beautiful flower in the world. And with good reason. With its perfect petals this flower has crowned itself the queen of them all!
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. The above beautiful flowers all makes an astonishing entrance whether it be in nature, in your garden, or in a bouquet. A blooming flower always draws attention for a reason. Because who can fail to enjoy their beauty.