Finally! The moment is here! You and the love of your life are going to be united in the holy matrimony forever. Congratulations! We are virtually cheering for you because it’s your best decision ever. We can already feel the over-the-enthusiastic vibes and the overwhelming aura surrounding you and your partner. But, we can also sense some tensions.
Tensions because of the current situation where you are obliged to go for an intimate home wedding, and you are absolutely blank about all the arrangements and decorations. While we are sure the rest of the arrangements will be well taken care of by your dear ones, we are here for decoration ideas. There is something beautiful about decorated venues. It just makes the D-day more impactful and memorable.
Don’t worry about the decorations; we have got your back. Just read these ideas, and you are good to go.
- Draped Ceilings: Make your wedding ambience look more elegant and beautiful with fabrics. If you are having a Christian wedding, then you can drape the ceilings with white or ivory white fabrics. But, if it’s a Hindu wedding; go for bright colours like yellow, orange, red, pink, etc. You can also get the fabrics draped in patterns for a more dramatic effect.
- Use Patterned Pillows: Home weddings are all about comfort and cosiness. If you are more of a minimalistic person, the only thing you need to decorate your hall or space is pillows and cushions. Decorate the couch meant for you and your partner with patterned pillows. You could also go for personalised pillows and cushions.
- Hang Your Flowers: One cannot think of wedding decor without flowers. It’s necessary. Flowers make the venue look more vibrant and magnificent. Instead of the flower vases or flower decorations on the wall, be more creative and hang your flowers. There are two approaches to it. One is to have hanging flowers all around the venue at equal spacing. The next is to have hanging flowers over the table, having your wedding cake and dining tables. For unity, when you make an online cake delivery of your wedding cake, go for a floral themed cake.
- Chalkboard Signage: The best way to decorate and jazz up your entrance, cocktail bar, and dining area is to have chalkboard signage. Use a chalkboard having an antique frame or old frame. Further, you can drape the chalkboard with flower garlands or greenery. Use fancy and readable fonts to write on the chalkboard, and you can also draw on the chalkboard.
- Have Table Lamps: Create a more intimate setting, depth, and height by using table lamps. On each table, you can have lamps with flowers. Even the centrepiece having your wedding anniversary cake should be adorned with flowers and table lamps.
- Hang Paper Lanterns: If you are having a day-wedding, then this is the perfect decor idea to incorporate. Hand paper lanterns from the ceilings. Create patterns or a contrasting effect with them for uniqueness.
So, keep all your worries at bay because you have plenty of decor ideas to dazzle up your home wedding venue. We wish you luck, love, and happiness!