If you have finished working on your dissertation to complete college but still have no idea how to end it properly, then read on. In this article, we will teach you everything about the proper ending of the dissertations, so get ready!
So. You have spent sleepless nights researching the trustworthy sources, analyzing what has already been said about the issue you chose for your thesis. You have spent hours writing your findings down, and have ended up having an excellent main body of the dissertation. The only problem is that now you need to conclude the thesis, and you do not know where to start.
Is it the case for you?
If so, do not worry: you are not alone in this problem. Many talented students have been there. And they have all gone through it successfully. And so will you with our useful tips. Just read on and memories them to put to action once you get a chance for it.
So, let’s see how you should conclude your dissertation.
How to conclude the dissertation
The first thing to bear in mind when talking about conclusions is that they serve one goal: to remind the readers of the most powerful statements you made in the thesis as well as leave a positive impression so that readers will finish the piece with a particular thought in mind.
Once you realize these two goals, you will be able to deliver a proper conclusion. So how can you create proper conclusions?
- Restate the central thought of the dissertation. You need to remind what you focused on when writing this paper so that the next statements you make are in agreement with this idea.
- Remind what you researched. Readers should be reminded of the main issues you focused your research on as well as the approaches and methodology of your dissertation. Keep it very short not to bore the readers to death, yet make sure you go over all the important details.
- Mention the prominent scholars whose works you used in your research. It is important to give enough credit to the authors, as otherwise your work might be considered plagiarism. So, name the key scholars you referred to in your thesis in conclusion.
- Go over your findings. Finally, you should talk about the main thing of the comprehensive research which are the results of your hard work. Create a list of all the findings you made in the course of this study and state how exactly you came to one or another finding. Let the readers see these results and learn from them.
- Explain why you believe that this study is significant. Do not just go over each finding, but state what makes each of it important. It is important, so do not miss a chance to state it.
These are the tips on how to compose a proper conclusion to your dissertation. With them, you will no longer have to worry about what to say and when. You will only need to follow our advice step by step and enjoy the improvements. https://assignmentbaron.net/blog/ contains much more interesting information about essay and dissertation writing.
Photo courtesy by quinnanya on Flickr